See our latest works
Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs with Augmented Reality
This is not just another encyclopedia, it is a great book with Augmented Reality which gives an opportunity to play the 3D games while reading.
You can see the videos, the 3D models of illustrated objects and you can play with them.
How can you start playing and using Augmented Reality?
Just take smartphone or iPhone, install free mobile app, focus phone camera on the picture and enjoy the new world of Augmented Reality on the pages of this wonderful book. You will feed dinosaurs, study their behavior.how they hunt, run, etc.
- All the characters of the book come to life in AR
- The user is able to take a photo with your favorite characters
- There is a special original music which accompanies all the animations
- There are 10 models of dinosaurs and 10 (!) scenarios!
- All animated characters can interact with each other
First example: A user can visualize three 3D models: a human, a house and a dinosaur. The smallest is human (a man). He stands closer to the user. The biggest is dinosaur. He stands on the background and visually it is 10 times bigger. A user can compare the sizes. And in 3 minutes a message on the screen appears: "Great! Now you know the real size of apatosaur".
Second example: A user can visualize a dinosaur's reactions to the commands to move in some direction and to eat fern.
Third example: A user can thoroughly investigate the 3D model of a dinosaur's skeleton.